TripAdvisor.com announced the launch of its mobile app for Windows Phone 7. The app joins the site’s other successful mobile apps for the iPad, the iPhone, Android, Nokia and Palm smartphones, and its mobile website.
The new app, which is free and available now in the Windows Phone 7 marketplace, allows travelers to access TripAdvisor’s more than 45 million reviews and opinions of hotels, restaurants, and attractions, as well as post their own. In addition, travelers can find cheap flights fast and find nearby places using their phone’s GPS capabilities.
* Access to TripAdvisor’s more than 45 million reviews and opinions for hotels, restaurants, and attractions. Travelers can even add their own reviews while their experiences are fresh.
* “Near Me Now” functionality, so travelers can determine what hotels, restaurants and attractions are nearby.
* The ability to find cheap flights using the award-winning TripAdvisor Flights search engine (U.S. and U.K. only).
* Access to the TripAdvisor forums, where users can ask questions of their fellow travelers and receive helpful feedback.
* Traveler photos of hotels, restaurants, attractions and destinations.
TripAdvisor is available now and free in the Windows Phone 7 marketplace.